We find that many of your WordPress installations, plugins and theme files are infected. To clean the hacked contents, you need to do the following steps.
1. Take a backup of your current database and uploads folder.
2. Scan the uploads folder and make sure no affected files are there.
3. Remove all WordPress installation files.
4. Install the same version of WordPress you had using a new database name.
5. Install theme and plugins again.
6. Restore the old database backup to the new database.
7. Restore the uploads folder which was backed up step 1.
8. As the current theme and plugins were affected, remove them and install ones soon after website start working to avoid further issues.
Engr. M Taha
Level 2, Technical Support
Monday, September 16, 2019
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution